Relaunched in 2017 as an intense two and a half day Study Visit to a University of recognised prestige and good practices. The Study Visit is carefully prepared by HUMANE specialists who travel in advance to the chosen University, in order to select the topics to be shown, the time table and all necessary details. These preparation visits result in intensive programmes, which are much appreciated by those who participated in previous Study Visits.
2022 Study Visit programme:
- Ghent University, May 1-3, 2022 – The Sustainability Summit: The race to net zero
- University of Zurich, November 9-11, 2022 – Developments in research and innovation management and support: strategy, operations and challenges
Previous Study Visits:
- Utrecht University, May 12-15, 2019 – The Sustainability Summit: Utrecht University Study Visit
- Aalto University, October 27-29, 2019 – Developments in innovation leadership at Aalto University
- Utrecht University, April 22-25, 2018 Sustainability, social responsibility and university leadership: strategic responses to sustainability challenges
- University of Padua, November 25-27, 2018 Making positive change happen: organisational turnaround at the University of Padova
- Ghent University, May 7-9, 2017 Strategic leadership at the Ghent University: leadership and management re-configuration between faculties and central management.
- University of Helsinki, September 10-12,2017 Rising from Ashes: Re-imagining University Functions after a Financial Crisis.